BACK.

It's official I AM BACK. 

I wanted to really get back into blogging in January but sadly I broke my hand in December and couldn't type or do anything towards my blog really. I'll be honest I have no bloody clue where Feb went but here I am! - with a plan! I've got around 17-18 blog post idea's I'm going to bang out this week and then I'm gonna brainstorm and go from there really. I've missed blogging! 

Something I really want to do is an in the studio feature, I'm thinking about making these a permanent Wednesday thing just showing you guys what I am up to creatively especially as throwing myself into artwork has probably been a main reason for the lack of blogging. This way I have no excuse! I know I've said this heaps previously but I do want to step my blogging game up. I'm trying to be a lot more organised and procrastinate a lot less this year so we will see how that goes! 

This one was just a quickie - but expect a post every 2-3 days!



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments