Holiday

Eeek! Tomorrow is the day!! I will for one week be jobless, internetless away from computers free to just chill out and have a good time with my mates and reaaaaaaaaaaaad while enjoying the sun.

I've picked a few crime-y themed novels, it wasn't intentional it just happened! Well I did say how much I loved ' Gone girl ' by Gillian Flynn I just had to read more!!
If you have read any of these books let me know what you think!!

Does everyone find packing ridiculously hard? 15KG is SOOO tight! I'm pretty sure I've gone over that and I've packed the bare minimum :( Packing to go home is so easy cause it doesn't matter if I forget anything!! and even then I can go up to 30 KG on etihad :(
Good news as well is my physio gave me the all clear to start running again! I'm so stoked about this!! so when I get back its back to the yoga lounge and back on the running!! I've got a lot going on early june like Parklife!!
anyways dears, this was just a quick one.

Ciao x

No comments