Style Crush: Millie Mackintosh

Hello!!

I realised I haven't blogged at all this week!! That's no good!

This week I got my ASOS goodies!! If you saw my Egypt lust haves! I ordered all the dresses and a cheeky MANGO jumper that was on sale, sadly I had to return the jumper for a smaller size, I'm kidding I'm not that sad... It means I am shrinking!! Though it was so comfy I can't wait to get it back!! Two of the dresses I did return :( The stunning printed mango dress and the ASOS maxi dress. The maxi dress was just toooo long for my tiny legs and didn't sit right because of it. The MANGO dress I was so gutted about because its beautiful, I think it was made for taller people.... It was baggy everywhere but real tight on my hips no matter what I would have do it just would have sat weird on me so I had to say no to that :( on the plus side I am in LOOVEEE with the Midi dresses I got! take a peek at my instagram for a pic of me in the baroque dress! However I'm not moping too much because today I saw this beaaauutiful dress from Topshop I'm going to buy tomorrow:

(p)



So this post is mainly about Millie's style, has anyone been watching Made in Chelsea? It's definitely my guilty pleasure!! Anyway, I follow Millie on twitter ( HOW CUTE IS HERBY?!?) and she has been posting a  Style Diary . so I put a little collage of some of my favourite outfits! I really like the layout of her style diary I think I am going to be naughty and steal this for when I do my style diaries. Millie has a really good mix of high street clothes and the more expensive ones that unfortunately we can't all afford( like that purple burberry coat in my first pic :( ) I was obsessed with the missgudied tie dye dress, but looking at the measurements I am FAR to short for it. It's hard being 5 foot!! Which are your favourite Millie outfits?



On a personal note, not long to Egypt!!! I've lost a little more weight, I just need to start doing more cardio which is hard when I am banned from running still! I will be spending the next ten days at the yoga lounge( I will blog about this in a few days) I've made a bit of money on ebay which I have been putting aside in my savings! I've decided to try and sell as much as possible before I move in August, anything unsold will go to charity shops and I am going to go craaazzzyyy  in the art shops in Manchester!

I think that's all for now dears.
Ciao x





No comments