EGYPT Lust haves!

Hello!!

So in the excitement of egypt I've put a little collection of images together of things I want to buy for the holiday!! Think I may need to win the lottery soon! Although... help a sister out and have a look at my old clothes I am selling: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/lauraboyle747/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686 .




Hoping that I can make enough on eBay  savings and selling my wii to afford these goodies! When I do a shop I'll show you all the things I get :)

In other news I have 19 classes of hot yoga/pilates booked till the 15th so hopefully some of this stomach podge will go! Physio this week so hopefully I can get back to the gym as soon as! Can't believe I am saying this but I miss running! I'm signing up for the Chester marathon on the 6th October seeing as I cannot do the Manchester one or the half marathon.

I think that's all for now dears
ciao x

No comments