Review: Lush Big Blue.

Hello!! This week I am writing about the Big Blue bath bomb from Lush.

Since Feb, I've become obsessed with Lush products. I will definitely be doing more reviews for them, anyway when I went in in March I asked the girl for some relaxing products for when I was running. She suggested this and a big orange bar I can't remember the name of but I found out it was just a spring limited edition and they don't sell it any more! Devastated!
(p- bath bomb pic)

Anyway, here is a picture of the bomb and my bath, I won't lie its such a gorgeous shade of blue, I definitely felt I was at sea! I was a bit put off by the amount of seaweed at first but when I was in the bath it didn't bother me at all, I completely forgot about it! After about twenty minutes my skin felt so soft. even now without moisturiser it feels amazing!! I couldn't believe it! Definitely stocking up on this again! The bomb dissolves so quickly, I just threw it in the bath, I do find with the bubble bar I have to run it under the water and sometimes large chunks break off and float around till I locate them but this just did it all on its own and was blue in no time!

In other news, the reason it was so exciting to have a bath like the sea is because: I'M GOING TO EGYPT!!! I'll be there for a week next month, the hotel looks gorgeous!!! It's called sunrise beach resort and if you have been there please let me know what you thought!! I've never really been to another Arab country apart from home so it's really exciting to see the culture from a different angle and to see what their souks have in stall! I'm going to be working hard to get my beach body. 30 DAYS TO GO! Ive booked in 20 classes at the yoga lounge in Manchester. This place is fantastic and I will write about my 30 days when they are done!

Lastly I did my very first car boot today. Let's just say it was an experience!! First of all some guy tried to pretend he had paid when he hadn't. Then some woman was supposed to pay 6 pounds for 2 perfumes gave me a fiver and legged it!!! I couldn't believe it!!She also had the nerve to return later and when we realised who she was as she walked away she made a quick escape again!  I'm not sure if its generally car boots or just today's crowd but they wouldn't even pay like £1.50 for a scarf! it was ridiculous! I decided not to lower the prices of a lot of my clothes and will eBay those later but I did manage to make 158.35! And now have much more space in my room!

Well dears, that's all for now.

Ciao x





No comments