Review: John Frieda Hair Mask


This week I am reviewing the John Frieda Hair mask: Miraculous recovery
(p)
So, in september I had this crazy idea I was going to dye my hair lilac, and I put 5 packs of bleach on my hair. I know, what was I thinking, I only reached a patchy ginger as well. My hair was fine until October when I holiday'd in australia and i found TONES of my hair was falling out, it was brittle, I could hardly get a brush through it. A hairdresser recommended using some strengthening products, I bought Paul Mitchell's strenghening products and while less hair was falling out I couldn't get a comb through it. So I bought this hair mask for around...£6 in asda, i use it once a week and straight away I noticed how much better my hair was. I could get a brush in it, it felt as soft as it used to and I wasn't worried about trying to style it. Honestly if you have troubled hair get this product. I've had it over a month now you don't need to use loads and I roughly leave it on for 5 minutes, wash it out and voila! My hair is the same as before! hardly any falling out and soft and smooth, brushes well. Let me know if you guys have had good experiences with this too!

x Ciao

No comments