So...About that MAC lipliner everyone is talking about

beauty review MAC lip liner whirl
Over the last few months the blogging world has been going craaazzy for Kylie Jenner lips which involves two things: MACs 'whirl' and ' velvet teddy'. Using lip liners is something I am trying to get into so I decided while I was at the airport that ' whirl' was something that definitely needed to be added to my collection. 
Initially I thought this would be quite nude but it is quite brownish with a hint of pink. When I first noticed how brown it was I was quite worried as I didn't think it would suit my pale skin but it still looked lovely on! Kinda like my lips but browner? like a hint of brown. At the moment I really like pairing this with Rimmels Kate Moss 03( which I reviewed here) for a nice browny-nude look but this is amazing by itself. 
At around £13 is it worth the money? hmm I think so, MAC always is good quality and this lip liner matches up to that, I think it's got a good lasting time and a nice creamy feel to it so my lips don't feel too dry.
What did you think of it? x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

1 comment

  1. I love Mac cosmetics as they are just really good quality (and I would expect it for the price you pay for them) As for Kylie's lips, I was really put off once she admitted to lip fillers :(

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete