What converted me to the dry shampoo crew

dry shampoo co-lab tokyo  review
I won't lie, I've been skeptical about dry shampoo for a long time, I see all the hype and thought my hair was just too greasy for it. To give an insight my hair needs to be washed every other day so if I wash it monday morning, it needs a wash tuesday night. It would get to a point where I wouldn't be able to sleep until I washed it if it felt mildly greasy. I know washing your hair all the time isn't that good for it either and I just decided what the heck, lets try this stuff. 
I had preiously tried the L'oreal txt spray as an alternative and whilst it's a good alternate for hairspray it wasn't enough to act as a dry shampoo. I went for Co-lab because I really liked the bottle, maybe that's a bit stupid but it looked the nicest so I got it.( I had also seen a few good reviews... and I am a sucker for some good packaging) I also really like oriental perfumes so went for the Tokyo fragrance -while testing it I opted for the mini bottle just in case. 
Anyway, if you couldn't see from the title, I Laura Boyle am a convert. It's amazing, I am well and truly on the dry shampoo band wagon! It smells amazing and there isn't a white speck insight!! It also means I can go a little longer without washing my hair so I can try and grow it out! I think £2 a mini is pretty reasonable and £3.50 for a large is pretty decent though they are £2.30 at superdrug atm! 
I can't wait to get some more by these guys, think I'm going to get a mix of mini and large ones some for home and some for the road- may try the paris one!!
Which are your favourite?
Ciao x 
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments

  1. This sounds like a great product - my hair is really dry so that's why I've steered away from dry shampoos because they dry it out even more!

    Pop over to my blog :)

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There have also an alternative shampoo which can use oily hair people. That is dry shampoo. People who have short of time for showery and flap, it is so helpful and time keeping for them. Since it needs water after application, most of people find it suitable. Dry shampoo is not harmful for hair, It aid to fascinate the oil and it scents great. It is also useful for the people who have smashed there hair.

    ReplyDelete