A lazy girls way to cleanse...



It's no secret that the past month or so has been insanely busy for me so I needed a way to be able to cleanse my skin quickly. Although I have always cleansed my skin I did want to step it up a little because I was just using a cleanser on a wipe and I was still getting some spots. I really wanted something like a magnitone because I've heard good things but for the price I just couldn't justify it as I wasn't even sure how much use I would get so at christmas I spotted this cheaper version by No. 7 and asked my parents for it.

 Personally I've never tried a Magnitone so I can't compare the two but I do really love this one by No. 7. It's got two speed settings and paired with Lush's ultrabland it manages to get all my make up off and my face smooth and soft  though I did feel the brush head was a little rough at first I think it was just the way I was angling it. This really doesn't take long to do and I actually really enjoy it! I got two extra brush heads with this as well and it's so easy to clean with some warm water and soap. Since using the two, along with an improvement in diet my skin has cleared up so much and those annoying under the skin spots on my chin are starting to show less and less. If you're looking for a cleansing brush but don't want to pay a fortune I would really recommend this! 

Ultrabland review coming in the next few days! xx

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments