New MAC lipsticks??! - Introducing Diva-ish

beauty review MAC amplified lipstick Diva-ish
beauty review MAC amplified lipstick Diva-ish
When I went home I knew a cheeky airport MAC purchase was on the cards, initially I had gone in wanting velvet teddy but saw 'Diva-ish' and picked it up straight away. Last year I got one of the 'playland' limited edition lipsticks in 'Red Balloon' and fell in love with bright pinks and was waiting for another like this. I had never thought I could pull off a colour like that, it was stunning!
 Maybe it sounds stupid but because it was limited edition I didn't want to wear it all the time and run out so I refrained from wearing this. When I bought Diva-ish and looked at it again I was like - oh my gosh! this is so similar to Red Balloon!! Then I swatched them together and they are pretty much bang on. Buzzin, I can now wear them both to my hearts content knowing I can get more! Both are amplified lipsticks so they are smooth and creamy and have a gorgeous colour pay off. This is just the most stunning pink and I really recommend swatching it and trying it out!! 
What are you favourite hot pink shades?
Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments

  1. I really like this shade but I think I would pull it off better in the winter when I go make-up free, stick to moisturiser and blend in with my surroundings (pale and ghastly..haha) I like corals and pinkish nudes for the spring/summer :)

    Pop over to my blog

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this shade is beautiful, can't believe how similar it is. I need to get my first Mac lipstick soon!

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete