MAC - Ellie Goulding ' I'll hold my breath'

When I first saw this collection, it's safe to say I wanted a fair amount of it. I really loved the packaging and Ellie's logo went really well onto everything. Sadly with this coming out before Christmas I had to make a strategic purchase. One of my beauty resolutions was to get some more blushes and bronzers - which I managed to do at christmas! ( more to be revealed at a later date...*hint* benefit) With this being a gorgeous bronze with a little blush mixed I thought it was the perfect choice to go for. 
The pink of the blush isn't a shade I would usually go for it's quite bold with a little peachy tone to it and I have to say it was a lot more pigmented then I initially thought. When I first used this I swirled my brush round the whole thing and was pleasantly surprised how much pink came out through the brown and the two colours do compliment each other quite well. I love this as a bronze by itself  it's quite warmed toned and the way they have done the packaging means it's quite easy to use just the one colour. 
Sorry guys, this is sold out but if you do manage to see one I really do recommend picking it up! I would absolutely re-purchase this! 
Did you manage to get any of the collection? 
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

1 comment