Max factor cream puff blush - Nude Mauve

beauty review max factor creme puff blush nude mauve
I'm 100% a bronzer kinda girl, I think because I'm naturally pink toned I haven't really found blushes that do much for me...until now. Like most beauty bloggers I've been lusting after the hourglass blushes but couldn't afford the hefty price tag. And like most beauty bloggers I rushed to these Max-factor near perfect alternatives. 
At around £9 they are significantly cheaper, I ended up choosing nude mauve because it seemed really nice and natural and had bronze undertones so you end up getting a nice little bronzed glow. The pigmentation is really good and it blends in nicely which you can build up to your desired look. 
My favourite thing to do with this is to contour my cheeks with a rimmel bronzer and then apply this on the apples of my cheeks. I think I am definitely going to venture into getting a few more of these and ease myself into more blushes, I think I will put lavish mauve or alluring rose on my next to get list!
Have you tried these? Which shades are your favourite?! x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

3 comments

  1. That's a gorgeous colour! Have been meaning to try one of these out! xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up not long ago, I love it! I'm definitely going to get some more :)
    sammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it sounds really good! Thanks for sharing

    It would be great if you could pop over to my blog and maybe leave a comment :)

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete