Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 03

beauty lipstick review rimmel kate moss lipstick 03
Most people are getting into bright lips for summer but I am seriously digging the nude lip. In particular a more brown toned nude lip. After CTs 'bitch perfect' continuing to elude me I saw Lily Melrose use this nude and I thought.... this could be the one.
And it was! This is the perfect nude shade I was after, the pink matches my lips and the brown gives it that little something extra. I love pairing this lip with a bronzed face - foxes inspired. This lipstick has a good lasting stay but does need to topped up every couple of hours.  I don't mind though at £5.49 it's an absolute bargain & it's got great pigmentation! I'm thinking about pairing it with MACs ' whirl' to help with the lasting power. I don't feel like this is drying on the lips either which is great as I constantly need to reach for the lip balm recently!
Which is your favourite Kate Moss lipstick?
Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

3 comments

  1. Hah, I'm exactly the same! Been really into nude lips instead of bold and bright ones for summer.. you're not alone! This shade looks absolutely beautiful, will have to check it out. Bitch Perfect is one of my current faves and Whirl is on my wishlist!

    Laura || Laura London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not alone!! Aah, Everytime I try to go and get Bitch Perfect they never have it in stock! I picked up whirl at the airport and I love it so much! I've seen a couple of other nude/pink lip liners from MAC I'll have to add to my wishlist!

      Delete
  2. Omg, I've been looking for a shade like this! I'm going shopping on Monday so hopefully will be picking this up!

    Pop over to my blog :)

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete