Review - Zara's budget friendly perfumes!

zara budget friendly perfume beauty
Of all the places to buy perfume from Zara was not on the top of my list, I had seen their perfumes before but never once thought to actually smell them. About a month ago a friend came over with two of the bottles and they smelt divine....then she goes - they were only a tenner! only. I had to get something for a friend for her birthday so me and my mate decided this would be perfect! At £10 we could get her a lovely bottle of perfume without blowing our entire birthday budget. 
Naturally we had to smell them all and I fell in love with this perfume, I think it's limited edition so I would absolutely recommend you get to a Zara asap. It's not an overly heavy scent and it smells like it should cost a lot more then £10. I'm trying to think of how to describe this, it's like fruity musky kinda smell.
If you can't get your hands on this smell the oriental or fruity ones as they are just as lovely, infact my other friend got the oriental so that we can do swapsies.
Which Zara scent is your favourite?
Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

3 comments

  1. I love the Zara little girl perfume and this post has just reminded me that I need to stock up on it!

    Pop over to my blog :)

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend picked up a Zara perfume just the other day and I was so surprised at how cheap it is - considering how expensive it looks!

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they look so classy! you get such a great amount too! plus they smell like they are worth £40! x

      Delete