Macadamia - Deep repair masque

Excuse the incredibly lame photo up there but in between moving I needed a hair saviour and also didn't get much time for blogging. I hadn't really been taking the best care of my hair - especially with having bleached ends, if I don't put in additional love, my hair becomes an absolute mare. To make things worse I got conditioning bar from Lush which made everything 20 times worse. The bar just didn't condition my hair well no matter how I tried. The bleached ends were getting brittle, really knotty and just looked in bad condition. Some of my hair was snapping from putting it in a bun so much - my hair is so heavy!! I was going through a box of samples I had and came across this Macadamia one and thought it was perfect for the job! The sashay was quite large which I needed because my hair is preetttty long and also really thick so some tiny sashay just wasn't going to cut it! 
The smell of this is quite nice, it's not my all time favourite smell but it wasn't awful and it's not a strong overwhelming smell. The packet managed to cover all of my hair and spread really easy so I managed to rub it in with product left to spare. It recommends you leave it on for 7 minutes after you've cleaned your hair so I swapped this in place of conditioner and I have to say my hair was SO soft after this, it felt heaps better!! I'm already looking at getting a large tub to do once a week to keep on top of it. Even the next day my hair was still much more manageable than before, it brushed really easily and still feels really soft so this is a definite winner for me! This and a fresh cut has just been an absolutely saviour to my hair.
Do you guys have any hair masques you recommend?! 
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments