Beauty: IPL hair removal

I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates shaving, I have epilated my legs but, my god is it painful. A friend of mine said she did IPL ( laser hair removal) and for over a year now I have been debating it. In March I decided to bite the bullet and try it out for myself after getting a Groupon deal at Bellisimo in Manchester.
I opted for my armpits and a brazilian ( just a little bit more than a bikini) and bought 6 sessions. It wasn't that painful, some zaps were a little bit but overall it's completely tolerable and it only took 10-15 minutes to do both areas, you can also ask them to lower the settings so it doesn't hurt as much. After a couple of sessions I did start to notice the hair was growing back slower and shorter and now it's really patchy. I will need a couple more sessions but I'm really chuffed with the results; so far I can tell that some hairs aren't coming back. DREAM. 
I really recommend trying this, it works best on darker hairs so sadly I can't do this on my chin which annoys me to no end! It can be a little expensive so try and find yourself a deal before hand to help with the costs! 
Ciao!
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments