Finally getting my hands on the tartelette palette

I knew as soon as I saw this palette I was going to own it. I asked a few friends to pick it up in america because the £45 they were asking on amazing was ridiculous! Anyway they both were unable to find it and I managed to get it from QVC for £28 which is around the asking price in the states anyway! 
The packaging of this is stunning for all you fellow packaging geeks out there, I actually keep this in the box. I'm not sure why I just prefer it in the box! Overall you get 16 stunning matte shades from nudes to browns and light pinks to purples. Dreamer is a great alternate to MACs mystery for my eyebrows and natural beauty is a good dupe for the Naked 2 tease.  The colours all go really well together and blend really nicely, the light colours are good for some highlighting. You also get a really decent brush with it too and the mirror is big enough to do a lot of your make up. 
This is definitely the perfect travel set! at £28 I think it was well worth the money!  I think my favourite shade has to be best friend. 
What did you think of this palette? 
Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments