Make up desk envy

Now that I have moved I have space in my room for a make up desk! I'm going for what seems to be the standard Ikea Malm dresser table but I've been scanning pinterest for some ideas and pictures of how people have done their desks. I know when it's all done that I don't really want any MUJI drawers, I know they are popular but they just aren't for me! I've got a little set up at the moment but can't wait to get my desk going when I FINALLY get it. money wise this may take a while but I promise as soon as it's done up I will be doing a mini post. ( I think I will have a home one coming up anyway!) - So here is what's inspiring me! 







Link me some of your inspirations!! x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments

  1. I love all of these! I don't have room in my house at the moment for a make up desk but when me and my fiance buy our own house I'm definitely going to find a house with room for one hahaha! I remember the first time I saw the MALM desk in Ikea and loved it, but I didn't realise how popular it was. I'll still probably end up getting it though!

    Sian xx Cakey Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first one! I've got a set up like number 4. I really like it but there isn't much storage space.

    ReplyDelete