Kitty galore




A few weeks ago I managed to go to my DREAM place - a cat cafe! Although my house is a little like a cat cafe with Harry and Millie, I couldn't resist going to visit all the little cuties at the cafe. Disclaimer -  I think this is actually my most favourite place ever. 

Essentially, you pay for the time you are there its a quid for every 5 minutes ( so around £12 for an hour) and you can have tea and coffee or read a book they even do movie nights and cats just chill around you. If they are feeling playful there are heaps of toys on hand for you to play with them! The cats do have a home away from everyone to go a hide if its all a bit much, so you may not see all the cats when you are there. My favourites were Bert and then Aslan and Riley. Bert was an absolute mentalist and was sooo playful! I'm a sucker for a big fluffy ginger cat so I loved Aslan and Riley was so playful I had her and Savannah running round like mad men chasing toys on strings, I could have spent hours playing with them.



The drinks are free at the cafe and they do have cakes and cookies which you will need to pay for so it could make for a cheap little day out. They do have some lactose free options with the coffee and tea as well. None of the cats tried to go for the food, which was impressive! If that was Harry you wouldn't be able to put anything down without finding him eating it! The cafe does have some rules so you don't overwhelm the cats and you are given slippers to wear when you go in as well for hygiene reasons.



Make sure you take your camera -picture of the week can win you a free trip back! I came second with my photo of Riley ( just above)  - just loosing out to a great photo of my beloved Bert.  I honestly think this a really cheap and fun day out -perfect if you are on a budget! Even more perfect if you're in rented accommodation that doesn't allow pets and you need to get your cat fix!

Have you been?? who was your favourite?? 


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

1 comment

  1. Omg I want the cross eyed kitty =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete