Beauty: January 2015 favourites

This month has been a mix of old and new favourites!! 
Foundation & concealer wise I have been loving: Benefits - How to look the best at everything ( Review coming soon!). For months I put away my benefit products and stuck to my trusted NARS tinted moisturiser.... after receiving this as a gift I haven't stopped using it! But I'll save the rest for the review! ( gotta keep you all coming back! haha)
 Next up, my love for Zoeva continues, I don't think any brushes will top these! I can't wait to get my mitts on the new rose gold eye collection! Such great value especially if you are looking to expand your Brush collection and well. ROSE GOLD. I'm just obsessed with it. I can't be the only one!?
Blush & Bronzer wise I've gone back to this NARSicisst palette. Funnily enough I was thinking about selling this because I hadn't really used it much and the bronzer wasn't as pigmented as my Rimmel one. I thought, okay this cost me quite a bit so...one last chance. And that was all it needed. I love the blush and bronzer combo and even love how subtle the bronzer is by itself! Absolutely a Keeper! ( though I'm faaar to white for the highlight)
L'oreal Superliner is the only thing I can apply eyeliner with, I've tried barry M, pencils, I've even got an eyeliner gel pot but nothing compares to the ease and pigmentation of this baby! 
Over christmas I got super lax with my cleansing routine and this past month I've really gotten back into my ' quick cleanse' using Good Things Deep Pore.You can read a more detailed review here.
Lastly, my latest lipstick, I can't describe just how much I love this, I think it really is my favourite lipstick ever.( I really mean EVER) sooo soft. sooo creamy. sooo beautiful. Best voucher & money combo ever spent! I did a full review of this here.
What have been your favourites this month?
Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments