Beauty Review - Daisy Delight 50ml Perfume




Safe to say I am a massive Marc Jacobs perfume fan, owning 4 of the different daisy perfumes and previously owning Oh!Lola yeah, you could say I love them! - we are just a great match. This was a lovely unexpected christmas present from my parents and I was super happy to have another daisy in my collection ( C'mon who wouldn't be happy to receive one for christmas?)

I knew I would like it before I smelt it 1) because it was MJ but 2) because my parents are actually really good at picking perfumes out for me!

It wasn't a daisy I had smelt before as I had gone straight for the pink delight edition when seeing these and didn't think look at any others. This one didn't disappoint though, it smells just as fresh and floral as all the others. It's a great sized bottle for your handbag as well ( though the lids are NOT handbag friendly) and I do wish I had smelt it before as it would have been on the never ending wishlist though it did add to the surprise!

This perfume quotes:
Its juicy and floral cocktail of quince flower, freesia, crisp apples and romantic peony capture a fresh and exuberant fragrance that is perfect for every day wear.

and I definitely agree! It's a perfect little perfume.

Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments