Beauty Review MAC a novel romance palette




This was gifted to me by a friend for my birthday ( I know - I am one lucky girl to have such good friends!) she actually said when she gave it to me she wanted it for herself and I don't blame her! This palette is a beaut!

I haven't seen a black and gold like this in MAC before and had to previously use my CT gold in the vintage vamp set over a black to get this kind of effect. I haven't seen these shades before so I hope I'm right when saying they are all exclusive to this palette or at least limited edition.

This palette works really well together and is a perfect combination of colours, the light purple grey is a more yellow hue-y version of Shale. I really like using the purply grey and blackish grey together. The black and gold shade makes a gorgeous alternative to a smokey eye which is stunning blending into the yellow in the inner corner of the eye and under the lower lash line. This palette would be party perfect!

Ciao x


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest

2 comments

  1. I love that purpley/grey shade :) Never tried mac eyeshadows before but you could make some great smokey eye looks with these!

    Emma xx

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favourite as well! it's very similar to MACs shale if you ever wanted to venture into a MAC eyeshadow! I love them! :) x

      Delete