Beauty: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Amazing Grace

The worst thing about this lipstick? trying to pick it!!! I had an idea in my head of which shades I would go for to try and make it easier and this wasn't on the list. I had googled, read blogs, viewed countless swatches and studied all the shades. In my head at the top of the list was Bitch Perfect (- sadly this was out of stock) ; I knew I wanted a pink/nudey shade. Though Love Liberty and Glastonberry were very nearly going to override that want. We swatched various shades and as soon as the girl swatched this I was like - oh my gosh! We swatched a few more but I couldn't stop looking at how pink this was and decided this was the one
I won't lie, I had a minor panic attack on the bus home, what if it was TOO PINK? I have quite big lips and some shades can make my lips look awful or they look fake. But when I took this out the packaging I knew I had made the right decision. Tried it on and it was a match made in heaven. I can't stop wearing this!
Like my other CT lippie this just glides on, it's so creamy and is just as moisturising even though it's matte. It's got great lasting power as well and as per all her products it looks great.
Can someone just donate me a heck of a lot of money so I can buy them all!??!
Which shade are you lusting after?
Ciao x
P.s I promise I'm going to get this taking pics of my lips thing down! 
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments

  1. This is a gorgeous shade! I love Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful! Every time I walk past the Charlotte Tilbury Counter in Selfridges I just can't stop myself swatching them all once again. Looks like I need to splurge on one more! ;)

    Laura || Laura London

    ReplyDelete