Beauty: MAC 30 Palette update

1st Row: Plum dressing, nocturnelle
2nd Row: Beautiful Iris, Girlie, Haux, Cranberry
3rd Row: Shale, Mystery, Naked Lunch, blackberry

I'm sure anyone who has tried to build a MAC palette understands the time and dedication it takes to fill one of these beauts up. Last christmas I got a palette and two eye-shadow fills. A year later I have 11 shades, I try to buy 1-2 a month depending on my outgoings. I realised I had been positing about some of the shades I had bought but not about my actual palette.

When building this palette I wanted a mix of neutrals( browns/ beiges), pinks, purples and some greens. I wrote a mega list out on the shades I wanted - which has been changed countless times. I think it's always handy to get an idea of what you want the palette to look like at the end so when you go to look you aren't buying shades on a whim that don't go together. My palette does look slightly like that especially at first but luckily some of the shades I bought on a whim goes with other shades in my palette thanks to having the aim of purples and pinks!

What shades would you recommend? I'm looking at sketch and trax...

Ciao x

P.s I just hit over 10,000 views!! Look out for a giveaway this weekend!

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest

3 comments

  1. I've never tried mac eyeshadow before! I love the idea of building up your own palette :) I love the purple shades!

    Emma xx

    alittlefreckle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices! Especially beautiful iris and cranberry! xx

    Anniewritesbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plum dressing, Cranberry and Naked Lunch all look amazing, need to swatch them! Really want to start a palette now xx

    rosesandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete