A real cheeky party....


At Christmas I KNEW something I had to ask for was the benefit's real cheeky party set. Getting more bronzers and blushes is on my list as I really want to expand out. I also really want to try out new blush colours and thought this is the perfect opportunity to do so! at £29.50 this is an absolute bargain!  You get 5 different shades, concealer, mascara and eyeliner! BARGAAAIN. I'm just going to talk a little about the shades themselves here.  

I've wanted to try the Rockateur shade for quite a while but could never afford it and it didn't disappoint, for someone easing themselves into the world of blush I found this was a great one to start with. I really loved this and it made me much more open to trying out coralista. Rockatear is kinda like a mauve/rose shimmery pink.

Coralista was also a surprise love, I didn't think a shade like that would suit me but I've found myself reaching for it quite a lot. As the name suggests it's a gorgeous coral shade which is surprisingly nice on my pale skin! It's got just the right amount of pink hue to it! 

Sugarbomb is one I've only used a couple of times but it does look lovely, the 4 shades all mix really well together to make a subtle and buildable pinky hue on the cheekys and the purple kinda balances it out so it's not too OTT. 

Hoola, well... we all know about Hoola don't we? I knew I would love Hoola before I tried it 1) because its a bronzer and 2) it's quite similar to a shade I've tried before so it was a failsafe for me and didn't disappoint! It's the only matte shade in the palette and is a warm toned bronze and is perfect for contouring!!

Lastly is dandelion admittely I haven't really used this shade at all, I just thought it was far to pale for me but after looking in the book they give you with this they've suggested a great way to pair this with Hoola so I think I'm going to have to brave it and give it a go! 

Which is your favourite benefit shade?  xx

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments