5 things I'm excited for this year

This year is just beginning and I've already started putting some big awesome plans into place!! So here are 5 things I'm really excited for this year
1) Thailand: Not only have I never been to Thailand but I get to go with 3 of my oldest and bestest friends from home. I'm going at the end of March for just under 2 weeks. We are going to Phuket and Koh Samui. I really wanted to do mermaid swimming but they don't do it anymore! Any tips or what we can do let me know!! 
2) Parklife: I go every year, in fact the only year I haven't been is the very first year, and the line up so far is BANGINNGG. Bastille, Nao, Mura Masa, Shura, Gorgon City, Sigma, Craig David.years and years, Jack Garratt, flume, Circa waves...thats not even everyone I want to see and the full line up isn't even out yet!! It's one of my favourite weekends and a tradition for me and my friends! 
3) Glastonbury, oh god, anyone who wants to go knows what it's like getting a ticket, last year I didn't manage to go but I am this year and there is so much for me to explore! Its one of my besties first times going which is even more exciting! - I can't wait for the silent rave!! I also didn't go down the rabbit hole last time so THAT IS HAPPENING. Aah who is going to be on the line up? I'm thinking Foals is there somewhere. I wish Lorde would be on it! 
4) A foreign festival - I REAAAAALLLY wanted to do croatia rocks this year but it doesn't look like its happening at all. which I am so gutted about because it was just a perfect holiday/festival combination and croatia itself is stunning!! At the moment it's looking like Benicassium or Nosalive!
5) Leeds festival - oh god. Jack U? the return of Two door cinema club AND foals/disclosure headlining? YAAAAAAAAS LEEDS. 
I can't wait! What are your holiday/festival plans!?
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments