Personal: What's in my glastonbury daily bag



I'm SO SO SO excited that on wednesday I WILL BE AT GLASTONBURY! I haven't been before but I like to think I am a bit of a festival veteran now! I thought I would do a mini post on what's in my daily bag...

The bag itself is from Topshop. I had been wanting this for a while and oh god I nearly didn't get it. ( I feel like whenever I buy something there is some massive story attached) Basically the tophop in TC didn't have this bag they only had it in blue, but my heart was set on pink, I already have a blue backpack. The girl at the till couldn't get through to the topshop in selfridges so I had to leg it over, trying to scout the bags out I finally see the stand...and my bag... in someone elses hands. I kinda hovered and I could hear her talking to her mates like: it's really nice...should I get it? chat. My heart was like: ohmygodohmygodohmygodPUTITDOWN and if fate would have it she did! They were still discussing though, I was just like...excuse me? are you getting this because I need it.... hahaha and now its mine! I am soooo chuffed.
Anyway.
The main things you need at a festival: hand sanitizer, tissues, rain mac, purse & ticket.... you need suncream if its sunny( and your white as like me). Then your beauty things like lipstick, lip balm, powder, concealer and all that jazz( the touch up products).  At Glasto you can take booze into the arena so beer and wine bags shall be going round with me. Obs your phone. And the last things I can remember Festival Map and Band times plan....

What are you guys taking?

ciao x

No comments