Beauty: Review - Korres Wild Rose Moisturiser



I think I mentioned a few times I was after this moisturiser( £20) to try. It smells really nice and it has a really nice texture to it, not as gloopy as the nivea day cream I was using but not as much as a cream as the night cream, kinda in between. Thats not overly helpful is it? Sorry! It feels nice and fresh in the morning anyway and makes your skin feel lovely and soft!
I saw my friend the other day and she said my skin was looking really good! I was like really?! I hadn't noticed a massive difference but it could be a combination of this and the NARS tinted moisturiser? I have started back at hot yoga and expected a break out and I haven't had one so this is definitely doing something!
Maybe this isn't the most helpful review, truthfully I've been putting it off because I just couldn't decide how to say what I wanted. Value for money? at £20 it is quite a lot but I got it on discount on ASOS for £16 so I didn't feel to bad. I think I will most likely be repurchasing this as I'm enjoying it a lot more then the nivea!

Have you guys tried it? what did you think?
Ciao x

Follow me on bloglovin
Check out thelovecatsinc - I got so inspired by her blog!


EDIT: after using this for a few weeks my skin tone is noticeable less red and much more even!

No comments