Beauty: Nars tinted moisturiser review

As I've been using this for a couple of weeks now I decided it's finally time to whip out a review.
First of all, maybe this is a common theme with Nars but it was smaller then I expected for £28 I did expect it to be a lot bigger. However, you don't really need a lot of this, I have actually squeezed too much out too many times thinking I need more when I don't. I'm also surprised about how good the coverage is. I wanted a tinted moisturiser for summer so my skin wasn't getting as clogged and also for festivals because there is nothing worse then feeling all hot and sweaty and then feeling your face melting off. This is so wonderfully light, I couldn't believe it! I also have very red cheeks and it covered them really well, sometimes when my cheeks are redder then usual I dab a little extra on or go over with a concealer. You don't feel this sat on your skin and after testing it out at Parklife this is definitely perfect for festivals! ( extra bonus it has SPF 30+) I picked the colour Finland as it was the palest and it seems to match my skins really well.

All in all I'm really happy with this though I may only purchase it when I can get some discount on ASOS.

Do you recommend any other tinted moisturisers to try? What do you think of the Nars one?

Ciao x

No comments