Beauty: Rimmel Kate Moss 107

I'm not sure why I haven't even owned a Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick before. At £5 you think I would own heaps, but having pretty chunky lips I have to be very selective about my lipsticks. Every time I go to the Kate Moss section I just cannot seem to find a colour I think will work for me. I bought this one as part of my ASOS order as it was only £3.50 in the sale and I debated between this colour and 111 but decided that this was a little different and more berry then the shades I already owned so I bought this one (online swatch pictures are my savior!) 



It has a slight fragrance to it I can't place but it is soooft and creamy. I really like how moisturising this feels on. Its got a good lasting power too it as well. For a fiver you can't really go wrong with one of these. Someone point me in the direction of Rimmel!!! 

Which are your favourite shades?
Ciao Beauts x

1 comment