Health: Infused Water

This is something I have been trialling this week, infusing my water with fruit and veg. It's supposed to be really good for you boosting metabolism, helping your digestive system and all that jazz. It's also a really great thing to try if you don't particularily like the taste of water. I wanted to try it for all the extra qualities it offered and also to deter me away from drinking coke.


I tried 3 different waters this week. Cucumber, Kiwi and Kiwi avec strawberry. The 3rd was my fav by faaar I loved it so much I had another straight after! The cucumber was nice a refreshing but I was already eating cucumber that day so it was a little cucumber overload... I basically cut them up at home put them in the cup and when I get to work add water and wait 30 minutes and hey presto! you've got your infused water ( take the fruit out at this point)

I don't know how true this is ( it was on facebook) but these combos are supposed to be really good:
1. Green tea, mint & Lime: Fat burning. digestion, headaches, congestion and breath freshener.

2. Strawberry & Kiwi: Cardiovascular health, immune system protection, blood sugar regulation, digestion

3. Cucumber, lime & lemon: Water weight management, bloating, appetite control, hydration, digestion

4. Lemon, Lime & Orange: Digestion, Vitamin C, Immune defense, heartburn( drink this at room temp)

What combinations have you tried?

Ciao x

No comments