February 2015 favourites

It's that time again!! Favourites!
First I will start with the Charlotte Tilbury Palette in 'Vintage Vamp', I hadn't used this for a while and suddenly started loving having burgundy eyes this month! I always love using the pearl shade in my inner corners - it's just perfect to give my eyes that little pop! 
next up we have the 'Boi-ing' concealer, I just love this under my eyes all soft and creamy it blends perfectly, This isn't fantastic on spots I find I prefer the collection 2000 concealer for that but this is a firm favourite! 
Ever since I got Charlotte Tilburys 'Amazing grace' lipstick I haven't really wanted to wear any other pink. I just love this shade so much and it goes with most make up looks! 
This month I have been loving my new Realtechniques brushes, in particular the crease brush which I find is also the perfect under eye brush, it's firmness means it's exccellent for smudging and blending too!! I really want to try out their contouring brush!
And lastly a non-beauty favourite is RuPauls drag race, I may have become sliiightly obsessed with this after Jemma told me to watch it! I can't wait for the new season to start in March!! 
What have been your favourites this month?? 
Ciao darlings x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments

  1. Ah the Charlotte Tilbury Palette is gorgeous. Great post.
    Sam| Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know, I really need more of them in my life! x

      Delete