My top 5 MAC lipsticks so far

I haven't been as into MAC lately to be honest, I keep turning my lust have lists to Charlotte Tilbury and NARS but you can't deny MAC has got it when it comes to lipsticks. I own around 12 at the moment and I do I have quite a few on my list like  'Velvet Teddy' and 'Twig' as they have been real hyped up lately. In most blogger chats; a lot of the time it's  - what's your favourite MAC lipstick? so I thought I would share mine!
1. First up is Russian Red, I think this will always be my favourite and the one I will always pick when asked for my favourite. It's the one I know I can always depend on for a night out. The perfect classic red and not as drying as Ruby Woo. 
2. Yield to Love is next up, this is a limited edition ( Sorry!) but as soon as I bought this I loved it, it's a beautiful mauve shade, my shade but better. 
3. Red Balloon was an unexpected favourite, I don't usually go for bright pinks and this was an eye opener, I really want some more pinks. This was a limited edition as well ( sorry...again!) but MAC's 'all fired up' is a great alternative. 
4. Next up we have plumful, this is a more purpley mauve, and lookss great on. I love to wear this to add a little more to my make up look rather then a colour similar to my own lips. 
5. Lastly is Hearts Aflame, another limited edition ( SORRY, I really am!) this is a beautiful brick red, MACs Diva or Darkside would be a great alternatives. 
What are your favourite shades? 

Ciao x

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

7 comments

  1. I love the look of Plumful and Hearts Aflame. Although I don't have any Mac at all at all (I'm seriously a pity like!) I have a couple of lipstick shades similar, but not as beautiful, to these. I'll definitely have to make my first purchase soon though after reading so many posts on Mac lipsticks!

    And, hey, I can't call myself a blogger without some high end stuff in my life, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to treat yourself to some high end products! I'm really steering towards NARS at the moment! this is probably why I am always so broke..... x

      Delete
  2. I love mac so much! My favorite shades are Diva and cream in your coffee. And honestly i love them both so much that i can't even choose witch one is my favorite. But i can say that i wear cream in your coffee more than diva because that's more casual.

    love,

    http://demirmelisa.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw cream in your coffee on beauty crush, I loved it but I think when I saw it in person I didn't think it would be a nice shade for me, it's quite brownish from memory :( I really want to get Diva though!! x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love russian red - it made my top 5 red lipsticks of all time! Twig and Velvet teddy (if you can get your hands on it) are totally worth buying and although before I wouldn't been seen without a slick of red lipstick, they have definitely converted me!

    http://kayleighpea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing shades that are right up my street! I love Russian Red!

    EricaRosa

    ReplyDelete