Lifestyle: The travel wishlist

The Travel Wishlist
I am a massive wanderlust kinda person, I just want to travel, experience all this world has to offer and see everywhere! I'm always dreaming of holidays and exploring, I've done my fair bit of travelling but there's still a huge list for me of places I want to go! So... in no particular order! 
1) NEW YORK. Does anyone not have New York on their list? Visiting the MOMA, the park, empire state building, the list is endless! Let's not start about Sephora, Barneys, Macys and Bloomingdales! The other Iconic side to NY. I won't lie NY ain't gonna happen for a while because I wanna be ridiculously rich so I can spluuurrge and let's be honest here, I'm not getting rich anytime soon. :( One day Imma hear the call out of HAWT DAWGS GET YOUR HAWT DAWGS. One day....
2) New Zealand, considering my bestie lived here, it's kinda weird I haven't been here. New Zealand looks so beautiful, it's all I ever hear about it  and I'm also massive geek and I wanna visit the Lord of the rings and Hobbit sets. I think the ridiculously long flight is going to put me off this one.
 
3) Bali. I blame Elizabeth Gilbert I really do. Eat Pray Love has got me wanting to go to Bali so bad, it looks stunning. I read somewhere you can do yoga retreats here too and I would love to do that! It looks beautiful here.
4)Budapest. I could blame George Ezra but actually I've been wanting to go here for such a long time. Europe has some beaaaautiful cities I've been fortunate to go to and this is one I want to go to next! 
5) Florence. I've been to Rome and Venice and loved them both, but never Florence so this is next on my list, years ago me and Jemma at Dorkface planned this massive travel through all of Italy, sadly we just couldn't afford it but I would love to do that one day too! All the pizza and gelato you could wish for! I am currently learning Italian as I just love the language so it would be cool to try and practice it out! 
6) HARRY POTTER LAND, oh my god.I am so upset with myself that this has been open for years and I still haven't been. I am a massive Harry Potter fan, like I even named my cat after him ( before you think I am a massive geek, my cat legit has a lightening bolt on his forehead and I couldn't not call him Harry what a wasted opportunity!!) I've heard such great things - I need to be here and get myself kitted out in some more Hufflepuff gear! 
7) FESTIVALS!! Oh  my gosh, the world has some amazing festivals to offer theres tones outside of the UK I want to go to: Coachella, hideout, exit, lollapoolooza, benicassism, lowlands, optimus alive, bonnaroo,snowbombing.... I'm thinking about just festival hopping for 4 months next year! 
Where is on your list? Have you been to any of these places? 
Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube
p.s this pic was taken off my mates FB so sadly I don't know the source, tag if you do!

3 comments

  1. I have some of the same places on my list. New York, but that is more of a distant wish. Harry Potter Land and Florence I am hoping for this year as well as Madrid. Budapest I can highly recommend. It is perhaps my favourite city.

    joyfullantidotes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a long list! I would love to see Venice and Rome soon. For the future I want to see so much of America, Harry Potter land would definitely be on the list. So cool that your cat is named after him :)
    I've been to New York and have to say it was really amazing, a good one to have on your list :)
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I'm SO jealous you've been to New York! I would love to do something like route 66 but I don't drive yet and it wouldn't be fair to go as a non driver! Venice and Rome are beautiful but I kept getting lost in Venice and usually I'm not bad at getting around! x

      Delete