Beauty - Rimmel lip liner in ' Eastend snob' a.k.a the ' pillow talk' dupe!

Whoa. Sorry I didn't put a warning for the mega face shot there! Last month I gave away CT pillow talk and just couldn't afford it for myself. I was devastated, everyone is raving about it! I searched through boots for a cheaper alternative and couldn't find one anywhere. The other week I went round again on another desperate search,as a fellow blogger had said No7's nude was a good option but I found it too brown to what I remembered. I went back to Rimmel and saw this shade and thought this looks like a match! 
The shade is in the exaggerate range in 'Eastend snob'
I really like this lip pencil, it's just as soft and creamy and may only fall slightly short of CT. the nib is a cool slant which is super easy to apply & it looks great on. I would say it's a little pinkier then CT pillow talk but if you see the photo above it's only a slight difference at £3.99 you can't really complain! £12 cheaper this is a fantastic alternative! 
I don't really use lip liners so this is something I am trying to get more into and this does make a great base, it's very similar to my own lip colour too so I have used this by itself.
Tell me some of your favourite lip liners! 
Ciao x
P.S I've got a post coming up before the end of the month on Pillow Talk so you can see the difference on my lips! 
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

7 comments

  1. I'm hopefully getting pillow talk for my birthday so I'm very excited!
    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh fingers crossed! I ended up getting both and it is worth all the hype! x

      Delete
  2. I dont use lip liners enough as I should, but when I do Im always opting for Rimmel exaggerate range! So soft and lovely to apply! :)

    Jemma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same really need to get into using them more! I need to get more from this range! x

      Delete
  3. this lip liner looks really nice, seen so many people say this is a dupe for pillow talk so i might pick this up!!

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should and for 4 quid!! It's a bargain! :) x

      Delete
  4. I've only just started to wear lipliner and now I don't know why I didn't try it earlier. These are the type of shades I'd go for too :)

    Emma xx

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete