Beauty: Charlotte Tilbury lip liner in Pillow Talk


The topic of many a blogger wishlist: Charlotte Tilbury's 'pillow talk' - described as the perfect nude. This is a most wanted for a reason and although a excellent/ much cheaper alternative had been found, I still had to own this. I am a massive fan of CT's lip products and had to see if this lived up to the hype. 
It does. simple as that, it's an amazing nude with great coverage - my lips but better. It's creamy, soft and moisturising and yes the £16 price tag is a hefty one but I think Charlotte has proved her products are more than worth the price. It is definitely a treat product and I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again. I struggled to find a highstreet product that matched it and Rimmel's 'East end Snob' was the closest I could find. 'Pillow talk' has a little bit more of a browny hue to it and..well... who can deny how stunning the CT packaging is?
The guys at the CT counter in Manchester are super lovely and she even gave me two ' Bitch perfect' samples which just makes me want it even more! Definitely my next purchase!
What do you think of this product? 
Ciao x 
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments