Charlotte Tilbury light wonder foundation

I'm in love, like actually in love with this.... is it possible to be in love with a foundation? Like all things at the Charlotte Tilbury counter this really hasn't disappointed ( if you couldn't tell by my outburst) and has left me wanting MORE. 
Since my trusty NARS tinted moisturiser finished I was debating picking up another bottle or getting a CT foundation. Let's be honest, it wasn't much of a debate, that gorgeous rose gold packaging drew me in very easily.
 I knew she had a new foundation coming out so I popped instore to figure out which to get and after speaking with the sales assistant we figured this would be the best option for me. Just to give you the low down, generally I like my foundation very light. I don't like feeling it on my skin especially as I have combination skin and my forehead and chin can get incredibly oily. So the light wonder has a lighter more build-able coverage then the magic foundation which is a more medium to heavy coverage.
The NARS tinted moisturiser was lovely don't get me wrong, I would really repurchase it but I did find my chin and forehead still getting quite oily. BUT. oh god, I had been touching my chin all day the first time I wore this like some absolute weirdo because the CT light wonder really doesn't make it feel that oily at all! It feels, hmm, I'm not 100% sure how to describe I guess it felt silky-ish in my oily spots. The coverage is really good and apart from the fact I kept touching my face in one area it stayed most of the day and  I found it covered my redness really well though there was room to comfortably add a little more if I wanted to.
 The next day I didn't touch my face and it lasted all day and literally felt like I had nothing on and no oilyness! The girl at the counter also put on a lot more on me then I usually would when we tested it out and it still felt really light. At £32 I think that's a fair enough price at 40ml, which is slightly smaller then the 50ml NARS moisturiser but for all the extra goodness you can't complain and it definitely out shines NARS. ( sorry NARS)
The girl at the counter was so lovely and tested out several products on me like the cleansing balm and the magic cream along with the retoucher and powder. Saaaaaafe to say even more products have been added to my CT wishlist - someone want to get me the Norma Parkinson highlighter? ...any takers?...no?
Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

1 comment