A potential skincare staple?

alpha-h pigment reducing vitamin C serum
At the #nwmeet we were given some amazing products to try. One of them was this vitamin C serum by Alpha-H with the aim of improving the look of dull,tired, sun damaged and prematurly aging skin.Alpha-H also use one of Charlotte Tilburys favourite ingredients in this - Hyaluronic acid. 
They state:
Grape Seed and Liquorice Extracts together with New Generation Technology are blended with Botanicals to cleanse the skin and gently remove dirt and oil from clogged pores. Locking in essential moistures and keeping the skin hydrated, the high performance formula helps to reduce pigmentation on the skin whilst improving skin tone and texture. Providing ongoing protection, Vitamin C Serum repairs damaged skin cells caused by the intense heat of the sun and acne breakouts whilst preventing future skin damage.

I've been using this daily and I do notice a difference when I haven't been using this mostly in the pigmentation. My skin is visibly less red when I use this! The smell of this isn't particularily nice but it does feel refreshing on the skin and soaks up nice and quickly which means I don't have to wait long to start applying make up.  

I do really love using this but with a price tag of £58.50 I'll have to find a cheaper alternative - I'm thinking the Pai rosehip oil but if anyone could recommend one that would be fantastic!

                                                                      Ciao x

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

1 comment

  1. This sounds really good, but I definitely couldn't splash out almost £60 on it! You should try the rosehip oil, I haven't tried it myself it but I've heard it's pretty good, and a lot cheaper!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete