#nwmeet Sept 15









Last Saturday I was lucky enough to attend the #nwmeet up hosted by Sam and Katy.They did an incredible job and found us the coolest location ( even if we did think we were all off to our deaths on the way there!) it was a warehouse that has been converted with Saloons, a meditation room, sewing workshops and a really cool rooftop garden ( complete with the cutest little Frenchie call Martha!!)
Sam and Katy did an amazing job! It was really lovely seeing them again and a few of the other bloggers from the previous meet plus lots of lovely new people. This time the meet was raising money for the recovery bag project which is an amazing project that helps anyone with any kind of mental illness with perfect goody bags to help you through those moments, mental health is such an important thing and we are finding more and more people struggling so this is an amazing idea! - we helped raise over £100!
When we first arrived there was a surprise draw which we then found out certain numbers won a disney couture item - I didn't win and I'm not going to lie I was a little jealous, they were stunning but what an incredible surprise for the girls that did! 
We were fortunate to get two goodybags with heaps of products to try - including the Tarte lights camera lashes which we were all gobsmacked about! - keeps your eyes peeled over the next month for reviews from a lot of the items!
After we had all arrived, chatted, taken photos on the selfie wall and put our mark on the kissing wall ( where W7 had kindly donated some new lipsticks for us to try!) we were visited by Lush Lpool who gave us a little demonstration of some of the products we had been given and I found out that they use ground almonds or coffee in their exfoliators instead of plastic and also 15 minutes of the Yoga bomb equals 3 hours of yoga ( I will be testing that out soon!) 
It was a gorgeous day so we spent a lot of time outside chatting and enjoying the last of the summer. Later on we had another visit from Material Culture who brought some gorgeous jewellery for sale and gave us some great advice about working with brands. After that it was time for the raffle! There was so much on offer and I was lucky enough to win a Sass and Belle pillow from Cheekyboo - perfect for the new house! What was really lovely was that we all made sure everyone won a prize.
 During the day we had a challenge to guess how many midget jems were in the jar and the top 4 won a dress - I won!! I was 4th but I actually ended up with the dress I liked the most, sadly it was a little too big for me so I gave it to the lovely Hannah! Lastly we were given one last surprise with a gift from Rocket & Rye - an LED letter of our name - oh my god, I really wanted one of these and now I am over the moon with it! 
It was such a gorgeous day and it was lovely to see all the girls again and meet a lot of new people. I managed to meet some more Manc bloggers! I can't wait for the next one ladies! 
x
What a long post! I could chat even more but I will leave you with this picture from the selfie wall - this mirror and all Secret Warehouse decor needs to be in my life. 
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments