Charlotte Tilbury mini lipstick charms




For my birthday my amazing team at work got me this lovely set of mini lipsticks! £29.99 may seem like quite a lot for 3 mini lipsticks but when you think that 1 of these costs around £23 and this is half the size it kinda works out, plus you get to try 3 different lipsticks. I hadn't tried any of these shades before except for swatching ' bitch perfect' and deciding I HAD to have it. You also get ' So Marilyn' and ' Penelope Pink' in the set, I was surprised by Penelope pink as I hadn't given it much thought, thinking it wasn't quite my shade but it's actually a gorgeous brown-y nude whereas bitch perfect is a little more pink. So Marilyn is a gorgeous deep red, very similar to MAC's Russian Red except it's a little more deeper and less matte. 

All of these have the great quality you would expect from Charlotte Tilbury, smooth,moisturising and creamy on the lips and these are perfect to pop in your bag for a night out! They have a good lasting on the lips as well. I honestly would purchase all of these in the larger form which really isn't helping with my bank balance and the need to save - if I had to choose one first it would still be 'Bitch perfect'. You can't get this anymore as I think it's a christmas edition but I hope this helps if you wanted an individual shade - though I don't think I need to say too much to swade anyone to purchase CT - I hope next year she does a few more varieties of colour choices.

which is your favourite shade? x

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments