Lush - Rose Jam bubbleroon review



I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who go amazing amounts of lush products this christmas! I've never used one of the Bubbleroons before so I wasn't sure what to expect but I had been wanted to test out the rose jam smell after hearing such good things from Alix on her channel. 

The bubbleroon is so cute and pretty massive actually, could you imagine a macaroon that size? Dreamy, It broke in half pretty easy and produced a good amount of bubbles!! ( harry had come in the bathroom and was amazed by them! kept popping his head over the bath for a sniff - thats the cat FYI)  though I'm pretty sure you would get the same amount from any of the bars so I'm not sure if bubbleroons are supposed to produce more? I don't know it was an acceptable amount anyway! I'm not sure how I feel about the rose smell; I don't quite think its for me though the cat clearly loved it and the house did smell nice and fresh for the rest of the day!!

Would I repurchase? Probably not, though I may try a different bubbleroon because it was easier to break apart and use than a bubblebar!! 

x

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments