Avoiding the frizz.

I have the frizziest hair going, honestly I do. I also have hair that refuses to do what I want it to or look the tiniest bit sleek - think Hermione, first movie. I have been hunting and hunting for the perfect products to help combat the frizz and while my hunt for the perfect products still continues these 3 bad boys certainly push me in the right direction! 
I can't remember where I saw Ogx conditioners, it may have been a youtuber but wanting to swap out my conditioner I bought the argan oil conditioner and spray. I did really love the argan oil conditioner, it made my hair stay soft and silkier but it didn't do heaps for the frizz. So when I needed a new bottle I saw the kukui - made for frizz, can't really argue with that can I? and lemme just say: this stuff is THE ONE. My hair is A LOT less frizzier when I use this and when I team it with the argan oil spray and my straighteners - sleeknesssss. I really can't rate it enough and I don't think I will be swapping conditioners anytime soon. 
The argan oil spray is perfect because I hate touching oils. When using my Lee Stafford argan oil - getting it all over my hands was not my favourite thing to do. I can just spritz this on give it a moment and then straighten my hair knowing it has something looking after it - everrryybody knows argan oil is good for your hair. 

I do want to invest in more hair styling products and I know there are a few more out there to help me combat my hair so it's more manageable but these 3 are definitely keepers.

What are your favourite hair products? x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments