Beauty review: FUDGE - Iced raspberry & vanilla styling mousse



I'm not overly adventurous with my hair, I will be the first to admit it looks awful and frizzy majority of the time and I pretty much have no idea how to style it..... but sometimes I like to try something and see if I can tame that frizzyness and make it look like I have done some kind of effort to look okay.

I wont lie I saw Iced raspberry & Vanilla and I was sold...

This doesn't have a very strong smell to it though. In terms of proper styling I haven't really tried because I am still going for the Alexa chung bed head look. This claims to tame frizziness and I am not overly sold on that either BUT when I use this and blow dry it my fringe somehow comes out amazing and my hair has strong volume at the roots so much so that I still have some volume even after I have worn my helmet! In fact after a full day my fringe is still going strong. I know most mousse would probably do this, so really this one isn't anything special but the can looks nice. ( Don't judge me) and it wasn't overly expensive... so all in all I do think its a pretty good product. A little goes a long way, literally you can speed press this and you get more then enough mousse!!

have you tried this? what mousse would you recommend?

Ciao x

4 comments

  1. I wish we got this brand in the US! Everything I've read on the brand has been positive! I don't know if you can get the Alterna brand there, but their bamboo spray oil really helps tame my frizz. Of course, I have very fine hair, so it doesn't take much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've managed to find some on google! thank you!! Going to see about ordering it on payday! I have quite thick hair hopefully itll help! I have a smoothing cream from Fudge I need to test more, hopefully itll help! I hope they start stocking it soon there! x

      Delete
  2. I love your header!!

    I would love if you could check out my blog and if you like it then comment or follow on bloglovin<3

    http://www.augustaworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we have matching fonts? haha! Your blog is lovely, I actually do a lot of home workouts too so I am excited to see where you go with this! Followed! x

      Delete