Beauty - MAC Lipstick Yield To Love

So I only found out about the Novel Romance Mac collection a few weeks ago, I just can't keep up with these collections!!! It was LOVE, I don't think I have wanted a collection so much, I loved all the quads and 4/6 of the lipsticks. It's a shame me and my bank don't share this same love for MAC. I had to narrow it down to 2-3 lipsticks that I could aim to buy.
The 4 I was looking at were: Good Kisser, Yield to Love, Hearts Aflame and Lingering kiss.
due to the bank I had to narrow this again.....What is my poor life.
Yield to love was the only one still available online and I read somewhere it was an online exclusive after much research. I had to have it. I'm a sucker for mauves since I can't go for nudes or light pinks mauves are my neutral. And oh! This did NOT disappoint.
It's a creamsheen lipstick and its it's an inbetween for Estee Lauders Pure Colour Envy Rebellious Rose and MACs plumful ( see the pics below, Yield to Love is in the middle) It's a dream. I tend to find a lot of MAC lipsticks a little drying no matter which type I get, but they are always forgiven.


What do you think?
The other I am looking at getting is Hearts aflame, its a brick red and I can justify this... because my topshop Hazard got lost ages ago and I never got a brick red since... so you know...I NEED one really...
Good Kisser looks a lot like red balloon which saddens me because I love that lipstick and its limited edition so I feel I need another similar to help me get through life.
Lingering Kiss I think will be a decision I make when I see it, I have seen a few different swatches and I think its one of those you won't really know until you see it....








I think I need help.
Ciao x
PS don't forget to enter my MAC giveaway! : http://thegirlwiththestrawberrytattoo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/1st-giveaway.html

1 comment

  1. Im so jealous! <3 Lusting over MAC lipsticks all the time teasing myself, I've not bought any yet! I do love the love of their nudes, but this one is gorrggeee too :) xx

    ReplyDelete