Beauty: review - Good Things DEEP PORE


I've been using Good things products for years now, one of the ranges ( more the blue packing range) smells DIVINE. The smell of a product is a big seller for me and the flavours of this product is fig and wild strawberry...... Dream.

The product claims to be free from: Parabens, mineral oils,sodium sulphate and animal ingredients ( umm..what??) and is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.

I just dab this on a cotton bud and just wipe my face, I'm not the kind of person who has a 5-10 minute beauty routine, I want a quick and simple one! It does a great job of clearing my skin and keeps it pretty spot free! ( No matter what you do sadly cleansers can't help with stress!) does it get rid of pores? I don't know, I have a pore complex so all my pores look forever massive to me! Its a 2 in 1 cleanser and toner ( though I still use a toner after) it also claims to hydrate the skin, I would say this is true, my skin does feel quite soft and refreshed after using this.

I've never really bothered looking at other cleansers I love this so much, It's around £4-5 so its a really good price and tends to last a while.

Have you tried this?

Ciao

PS - Check out Sammy who won my giveaway!

No comments