Beauty: Quick morning Cleanse.

I can't be the only one who tries to get every minute of sleep possible in the morning? Even when Bruce ( Le Chat) has woken me up and making sure I wake up to feed him, I am still trying to stay in bed till the last possible minute before I know I'm going to be late for work. Because of this I needed a quick and easy morning routine here comes these bad boys:



1) I start by cleansing with the good things cleanser, I might do a full review of this because it really is a good product and I feel it deserves more then a few quick lines. Basically any left over muck I didn't get off the night before or anything that's got on my face in the night. Since its gotten hotter I find my skin is more oily in the morning...anyone else?

2) Then I use the Lush tea tree toner, again this will get a full review but at the moment I feel its to recent a purchase to make a good review. In the mornings I spritz this onto a cotton circular thing...( technical!) and then wipe my face. You can spray it straight on your face - I do this at night but it's a bit much in the morning!

3) Add on the korres moisturiser and let that sink in while I make breakfast and before any make up goes on. I reviewed this moisturiser here. I wasn't sure at first but now I know why everyone is raving on about this. It has completely balanced out my skin and it is no way near as red - to the point I could actually go out happily with no foundation, which is a pretty big deal!

Sweet and simple! What are your  morning staples?

Just a quick update on the blog: I am super broke so there may not be many reviews or much going on this month, I've had a lot going on but will do a brainstorm this weekend on what I can do :)

Ciao x

Ps. check out this blog:  thelovecatsinc it's got a bit of everything and I have some serious fringe envy!

No comments