Recipe: Baileys Chocolate Cheesecake

Not exactly....healthy....
A girl at work made this cake today and I had to try making it! It's really easy to make( NO BAKING REQUIRED) and tastes delicious! She didn't have exact measurements but its that easy you can do it all from guessing :)

Cheesecake base:
- 1 pack of digestives
- butter

-> blend the digestives with the butter don't add a lot at first and slowly add till you have the consistency you want.  spread into the dish your making it in.

Topping
- 1/4 pack of icing sugar
- one and a half tubs of philadelphia
- Baileys ( I used a cheap tesco alternate! £4 instead of £17 bargain!)
- Dark chocolate.

mix together the icing sugar, philly and baileys ( I'm not sure how much you need to add I just kept pouring till I could smell it...it did feel like a lot :) oh well! ) put some aside and then melt a bar of darkchocolate and mix into the rest of the mix ( Okay so after people ate it apparently it was quite strong so maaybe don't pour till you can smell it... )

I did a sprinkle of the non chocolate mix then poured the chocolate mix on top then did a nice little splatter with the rest of the non chocolate mix,
Fridge it
thats it! :)

Let me know if you make it!

ciao x

1 comment