Art Rookie

If posting a blog about my depop wasn't shameless enough I am imposing my ArtRookie page on you all!
                                                  http://artrookie.co.uk/LauzOfArabia



I've designed a few tshirts, phone cases and prints! I would love it if you could check them out and if you get something please let me see! It would be amazing to see someone wearing one of my designs!

Or let me know what you think of the designs, I am looking to start painting something similar to the distorted photographs.... but it would be nice to see what everyone makes of them all!

ArtRookie itself is incredibly easy to use if you are an artist yourself, you just upload your picture then reupload to the right specs onto each item you want to produce I found with the tshirts,bags and prints I didn't need to bother trying to adjust the settings of my picture!It doesn't cost anything to join or upload and you get 20% of everything you sell plus more if you sell any prints.

Have any of you got a Artrookie page? Let me see!!

Not very beauty related Sorry guys! I have a few beauty posts lined up! :)

ciao x

No comments