Beauty: Brush Cleansing - MAC


It's something we all need to do and all have our own ways of doing... being a pretty lazy person I like to keep this as quick and easy as my facial cleansing routine. I clean my brushes once a week, mostly on sundays, although sometimes midway in the week if I have been using a thicker foundation as these brushes are harder to get clean.

The MAC brush cleanser is a tenner and this bottle has lasted me quite a few months now. Another bonus is  you can save your empties to swap for a new lipstick! ( craving is calling my name!) All I do is get a towel lie all my brushes on it then - use a cotton pad covered with the cleanser and rub my brushes on the cotton pad till whatever make up comes off. nice and easy! This cleanser tends to get everything off the brushes it just takes 2-3 more cotton pads to clean the foundation brush.

It's important to make sure you regularly clean your brushes otherwise bacteria can build up and this can lead to more spots. For a while I never really cleaned my brushes and I don't get as many spots now!

What are your methods of brush cleansing?

Ciao x

PS. Check out my depop - LauzofArabia. I'm selling some topshop, zara and other branded items as well as some crop tops I have made to make some money to start my clothing line! :) - Help a blogger out! x

No comments