Recipes: Chocolate cheesecake Oreo brownies.

So, I haven't full been with it the past few weeks with beauty things but something I have been doing a lot of is baking!! At work I organised a bake off over the month of june and each week had a different theme. My favourite thing I baked was these oreo cheesecake brownies!! Which were super easy to make and tasted delicious!!




I found the recipe on pinterest from the baker upstairs who has tones of amazing recipes!! the only thing I did slightly different was that I put the brownie mix in then pressed in oreos and did the same for the top layer instead of mixing them in. If you try this don't worry if your mix comes out really thick and pasty - it's supposed to!!

What are your favourite recipes to bake? I just saw this chocolate loaf from Suzie that I am desparate to try!

Ciao x

1 comment

  1. Oooh yummy! I'm terrible at baking but I always wish I were better! Might have to try this x

    ReplyDelete